Saturday 20 May 2017

More than diabetes


Lets wrap up the week by sharing a little more about ourselves, beyond the chronic illness we or our loved ones live with.  Share an interest, hobby, passion, something that is YOU.  If you want to explore how it relates to or helps with diabetes you can.   Or let it be a part of you that is completely separate from diabetes, because there is more to life than just diabetes!  (This topic is a suggestion from the 2016 #DBlogWeek survey.)

Ok so this is the fifth and final post. The idea of looking past the diabetes and explaining who we are! Hard it's been part of me almost forever! But there is so much more so here's a quick list lol; 

* I have a fab, sometimes wonky, family. All of who are special in their own way. They get me through day to day with a smile and a laugh. 



* I'm proud mummy to a beautiful little man and an amazing hound  

 

* I'm a crazy wife to my amazing hubs who I drive mad daily! 
                              

 * I'm a teacher who loves seeing student 'get' something
* I'm addicted to certain T.V shows which I ❤️ 

* I good movies. (Marvel, Star Wars, Comedies etc) 



* Oh and I sing dreadfully EVERY morning on the way to work. Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't! (And it's anything from 90s cheese to Disney hits) 

* Oh and I suppose appropriately I've been diabetic 32 ish years!!

* 
So in a nutshell that's me. There's probably loads I can add (and loads of people I've missed out) but for now I'll leave it there. 

💙


2 comments: