Sunday 14 June 2020

Diabetes Week 2020 - Roundup

Diabetes Week 2020 - Round Up 

So the end of another week, in lockdown. I’ve deliberately not mentioned lockdown as it’s a delicate subject. So instead my weekly round up. 

 πŸ’™ I’ve done 39 bolus since Monday
πŸ’™ My ratio is 48% Basal to 52% Bolus
πŸ’™ My total daily dose of insulin is 47.750 units 
πŸ’™ I’ve arm scanned 232 times 
πŸ’™ 33 scans a day
πŸ’™ My estimated HbA1c is 6.7% 
πŸ’™ I’ve done 40 BMs
 πŸ’™ I’ve done two set changes 
πŸ’™ Changed two libre sensors (first one failed and bruised😒) 


❤️ I’ve painted fences
❤️ Baked
❤️ Planted seeds 
❤️ Attempted to teach the kids to ride space hoppers
❤️ Drawn pictures 
❤️ Made lots of meals 
❤️ Thrown parachute army men out of the windows
❤️ Recorded family birthday messages
❤️ Cleaned
❤️ Wrestled the dog
❤️ Cut my husband and children’s  hair 🀦‍♀️

The point is #TheBigPicture is my t1 is part of me but not all of me πŸ’™







1 comment:

  1. the bottom of the list is far more important. Did the parachute man survive?

    ReplyDelete